-
October 21st, 2002, 09:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey guys,
Does anyone know of the quality of the Sankyo Super CM-300 camera? That is what I used to shoot my test roll. Any feedback on this camera would be appreciated. It looks like a good piece, but that usually means nothing. it is a very clean hardly used camera and it functions pefrect. I know it won't give me the same results as a Canon 1014, but this is just test film right now.
Also, sorry if I defied anyone and went against all the wal-mart complaints but I'm heading over there right now and risking my first roll. I'm not saying a word- just dropping it in the box. Wish me luck, I'll let you know the results in a few weeks.
Mike
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks